Re[4]: Wood Dash Boards

To: LeBrun@mars.hii.hitachi.com, Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re[4]: Wood Dash Boards
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 96 15:24:37 PST
     Roland;

     -Great idea. You could then have a bamboo Punji-stake anti-theft
     attachment to the dash that flips up when you leave the car!

                                 Phil

Subject: Re: Re[2]: Wood Dash Boards
Author:  Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com> at ~INTERNET
Date:    6/25/96 2:56 PM

>      TIGERDOM;
>
>      -With all the P.C. awareness about the depletion of the rain forests &
>      management of "our" hardwood resources, has anyone considered a dash
>      made from an exotic hardwood like Ebony or Teak? Is some other wood
>      more P.C., doesn't warp, lasts longer, has a cool grain pattern &
>      color?
>

> Larry Wright, Maryland     "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"

I was thinking bamboo.  It's really tough, stands up well to the weather
(all the nurseries around here use bamboo poles as planter stakes) and
you would have the added benefit of built hand holds.

Roland