Re[2]: Yawn ??

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Yawn ??
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 96 09:31:46 PST
     Nope;

     -Probably not stupid or amusing but was "good-samaritan-ish". Couple
     of weeks ago, the Fremont P.D. had a sobriety checkpoint set up about
     a mile from my house. Went to the local IHOP for dinner, so no worry
     about ethanol consumption.

     I figured they get pretty bored looking for the DUI's & the
     no-seat-belt folks, so I told them I'd go home to get my "classic" car
     to show 'em. Brought back the TIGER, went through the checkpoint again
     & showed them the car. Some of the younger officer's had never seen or
     heard of one. By their reactions, it livened up their evening a
     little.