Corian ???

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Corian ???
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 1996 14:40:38 -0400
Larry Wright wrote:

>I may have mentioned this before, but I have a Sunbeam-dash-sized chunk of
Corian, in a grey granite finish, that >was supposed to be the dash on my
Alpine;>

Gee Larry.  A Corian dash !!   Maybe you can hang some Moen "toggle
switches" off it.  And if you're real careful, you can coordinate style and
colors and install a new set of American Standard porcelan "bucket seats".  8>)

                                                                            Rick