Heat Transferring Paint

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Heat Transferring Paint
From: "Steven Semeraro, ATR, (202) 514-8374" <semerasx@justice.usdoj.gov>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 1996 11:48:43 -0400 (EDT)
A friend has been restoring his E-type in my garage and painted
the floor of the car and the exhaust pipes with a white paint
available from Griot's Garage that is supposed to transfer heat
in some way that -- my friend thought -- would keep the car
cooler.  The paint had to be stirred with a mechanical stirrer
before use.  Well, the interior of his E-type is still hot, but I
was wondering whether anyone has any experience with this stuff
and whether it works at all.

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine