Re: Under Bonnet Light

To: alpines@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Under Bonnet Light
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 96 15:05:15 PST
     From LeBrun the smart-***

     -Gee, I'm kinda' partial to the neon lights like they use in Miami
     Beach & elsewhere under the cars.

     -I've personally never checked my oil @ night. I figure if I got in my
     car & my house pulled up, I can check the oil when I'm sober in the
     morning.Less risk of burns/fan interference.

     -I probably won't be happy accessorizing my TIGER until I have a way
     to grind my coffee beans on the way to work for that really FRESH CUP!

     (Steve: no offense intended...1 light on each side would be cool. Why
     not hook up a Mercury switch that turns it on when the hood's opened?
     This would be neat in the trunk, too!)

                                   Phil