RE: The General, 215's, the Corvair, and Sunbeams

To: "'tigers@autox.team.net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: The General, 215's, the Corvair, and Sunbeams
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 03:26:11 -0700
        I can't even imagine how hot it would get under the hood of an Alpine
with Olds Jet-Fire turboed 215.  The Tiger has enough problems with
heat, turbo systems generate a huge amount of engine compartment heat.
It would simple COOK !
        As for the 5 speed, I don't need to go to Rover for that.  Any GM 5
speed will fit the 4-speed Bellhousing.  Camero's, Corvett's, Monza's,
any of them will fit.  I don't know though, I still like 4 speeds...

Rich