RE: Brake lines

To: "'davew@sandy.merix.com'" <davew@sandy.merix.com>,
Subject: RE: Brake lines
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 02:40:58 -0700
        When I added my Alpines Old brake booster to My 65 IMP, I had to run
new lines from the puney master cylendar up fron in the trunk to the
booster way in the back by the engine, and then from the booster way
back up to the crossover block at the front of the car again.  I used
just the standard old automotive lines available at any decent parts
store.  They worked fine.
        This was a HUGE improvement in the Imps' brakes which were sad at best
to start with.

Rich