Leaf Springs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Leaf Springs
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 1996 09:54:09 -0400
>Why not just have the springs re-arched.  Any good auto spring company
should be able to take care of it for you.

>Les McClelland - Tulsa OK
>Lesm@prevuenet.com

Agreed.     Mario, I believe there's a place near Washington D.C. on
Kenilworth Ave. near the BW Parkway
called Martin and Marks.  They specialize in spring and suspension work.   I
think Dorrs off  Generals Highway near Annapolis also specializes in spring
and suspension stuff.   And there  are probably places in Baltimore , too.

Does CAT still sell rear leaf springs through their parts program ??  I seem
to remember them selling a leaf spring set that you could adjust to suit the
ride characteristics you wanted by adding / removing leaves from the spring.

                                            Rick Fedorchak