Re: Nasty remarks: let's stop them, please

To: tigers@autox.team.net, tjhiggin@alpine.b17a.ingr.com (T.J. Higgins)
Subject: Re: Nasty remarks: let's stop them, please
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 96 09:34:00 PST
     Sorry to all;

     -If anybody has a beef with some numbskull, bonehead thing I say, send
     me something privately, mano-a-mano, so we can work out our
     differences off-line.

     -Sending a message un-signed is still gutless. We all have skill-sets
     that are different than everybody else...just because I may be a
     "newby" to the TIGER universe doesn't mean I can't add value/help to
     TIGER folks where I can. Part of the benefit of the net for TIGER
     stuff is the symbiotic whole can be greater than the sum of all the
     parts because of everyones' unique experiences & areas of expertise.

     -Hey, so I don't have Norm's magnificent book memorized as to what
     badge went where...I stated the facts as reported to me by the PO of
     my car.Like Joe Friday said, "...just the facts, ma'am". Thorough
     research & educated discourse are the only ways to prove/disprove
     something. The world of TIGER's shouldn't be any different than the
     real world.

                                 Phil LeBrun