2.88 gears/Posi

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 2.88 gears/Posi
From: gary_winblad@juno.com (Gary A Winblad)
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 1996 21:49:02 PST

>I'm sure Gary (Winblad) will respond to this as well, but I don't
>think
>anything too special, if anything, needs to be done to use the 2.88
>gears
>with the limited slip.  Gary just had the limited slip added to his
>differential
>and I'm almost positive he is using the 2.88s.  I believe he is using
>the
>2.88s because he plans on installing the Borg-Warner 5-speed.

YES, Chad has it correct.  No problem for our rear-end guy.  I was
pretty sure I read about some problem in some old tech tip but he
didn't have any problem.  I think it might have been that you needed
to drill out the bolt holes or something...
Do you have the wide ratio T-5 Larry or the close ratio?

Gary