Re: ?? Genius at Work ??

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: ?? Genius at Work ??
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 10:00:46 PST
        Rick;

-Maybe it was designed by the same rocket scientist who came up with
the.....toilet paper roll oil filters!!!

                                   Phil

        When I got the six bolts out, and was able to separate the upper and
lower halves, I got to look at the "air filter element".  It was a true
marvel of a design. ( so to speak )  This lovingly hand crafted wonder was
constructed of an inner and outer screen, with , hold on to your hats kids,
_STEEL WOOL_ packed between them !!

        Man that musta done a hell of a filtering job !    I could just
envision little shards of steel wool rocketing down the throats of the ol'
holley at full throttle.