Music and tigers

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Music and tigers
From: foxfire@sover.net (Todd Harrington)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 1996 22:17:22 -0400 (EDT)
to all,
I must say that Neil Young does it for me when working on the tiger. He has
the perfect album........ " Rust Never Sleeps ".  (~:

also I find that the groups....... U-2, Counting Crows, and I must say any
Neil young and Crazy Horse songs PERIOD !
This with a mig welder in one hand and fine Home Brew in the other will set
me into a long night of dreaming........ about some day..... Well getting
the tiger out of the garage! I am all done for the time, thanks for
listening...... I just turned #30... BIG ONE.
Todd "Hurricane" Harrington,
66 tiger IA- B382002081-LRXFE.
67 alpine-B-395010712
67 alpine-B-395007914