Tiger Article

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Article
From: Patrick Lauber <rolite@tusco.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 1996 08:53:58 -0700
Hello fellow Tiger-ers! This is my first posting to the list, so I hope
it actually works. I have enjoyed following your comments and advice for
the last month or so.

I own a '67 Mark II and am interested in the article that was printed in
the July Classic & Sportscar magazine. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a
copy at any of my local newsstands and the US distibutor is apparently
out of that issue already. Would someone be willing to sell me their
issue or make me a good copy? If so, please email me with a cost and I'd
be happy to send you a check to cover your costs. Thanks for the help!