Re: Rally Stuff

To: craynal@wpo.borland.com
Subject: Re: Rally Stuff
From: STUART_BRENNAN@hp-andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 96 07:08:07 -0600
Item Subject: Rally Stuff
     Chad:

     Yeah, I was looking, but not in that price range.  I'm looking for the
     "yard sale, my wife made me clean out the garage, it broke in 1970, my
     ex-husband left it in the attic, do you know what it is?" type of
     deal.

     But, it looks like I missed the wave.  Graeme reports that old Halda
     devices are in demand for vintage rallies in England.  Can we be far
     behind?

     A search on the web revealed that Halda is still around, and has a US
     office, and there are still plenty of dealers of their new stuff,
     anyway.  There is at least one shop resotring old Halda devices, so
     there may be hope, if I ever find one in my price range.

     Thanks for the note.

     Stu