RE: Smog Protests

To: "'jensen-cars@halycon.com'" <jensen-cars@halycon.com>,
Subject: RE: Smog Protests
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 1996 02:38:56 -0700
        Does anyone have the proposed congressional bill number for this new
"pending" law.  If we can get the bill number, we can all write (FAX)
some thoughtfully written hate mail to our elected officials in regards
to this one piece of proposed legislation.  If we all write, we CAN make
them listen.
        Maybe some middle ground could be reached in regards to,....say a
classic car classification where limited production cars (under 50,000
cars a year produced) which are 20 years or older would be exempt from
such a law....Many things can be done, But WE the People are the ones
who must do it!!

Stepping down off soap box...

Rich