Goin' to the Pier

To: alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Goin' to the Pier
From: "Steven Semeraro, ATR, (202) 514-8374" <semerasx@justice.usdoj.gov>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 8:37:41 -0400 (EDT)
Not much Sunbeam content here, but I thought some folks might be
interested.  I went to the Baltimore port yesterday to pick up
the Marcos and was surprised at how many interesting cars are
hanging out on the pier.  As my friend and I pulled into the lot
(in his 65 e-type by the way) we saw a black, obviously British
sedan.  Turns out, it's a Humber Super Snipe in beautiful shape.
Next we spotted an early 50s MG, and then a beautiful 1930s era
Bentley.  There were also a half dozen new Viper coups, a
Ferrari, and a few things I couldn't identify.  This was better
than a lot of shows I've been too.  I wish I'd brought my camera!

Steve Semeraro
Series V Alpine
1968 Marcos GT