Tiger Tom's Exhaust

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tiger Tom's Exhaust
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 1996 22:10:57 -0400
Hi All:

I just wanted to drop a note regarding an earlier posting of mine in
which I was asking about the experiences of others with Tom's exhaust
systems.  I had been having some problems fitting the mufflers to the
other pipes.

So, in fairness to Tom and Joanne I want to let everyone know that after
some filing off of burr material inside the muffler pipes I had no
trouble assembling the system, and my Tiger now has a shiny new exhaust
system that actually matches the underbody curves of the car.  I did
have to grind off some of the flanges where the downpipes meet the
exhaust manifold, but I am not convinced that I was not the victim of
some DPO's creative engineering (my car is of unknown origins).

Anyway, if you are considering an exhaust system replacement, Tom's is
an excellent fit and it has a nice low rumble too.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS