Re: Nice little late model Alpine

To: Rick@kittson.westlan.com, Hoefle@kittson.westlan.com,
Subject: Re: Nice little late model Alpine
From: lallegrucci@westpub.com
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 95 10:26:39 -0600

On Mon, 19 Aug 1996, Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>Keith Bradshaw wrote:
>> I found a red rust-free, no dents, full interior, all tools, in good shape
>> 1725 cc alpine about 65-67 on a used car lot here in Garland $900 OBO...
>> someone has ripped the top open, so is raining in it now, but has all
>> hardware and originial interior in good shape.
>>
>> Not for long with the top ripped.
>> Don't know if it runs...couldn't open hood.
>>
>> Still, very nice sheet metal.

        A ripped top and the hood is stuck!? gee, I don't know maybe $900 is
too
much to pay.  I may need to weld in new floors, sills, quarter panels and
fender
panels, but at least my top isn't ripped, and my hood opens ( of course it
doesn't close).

        As Charlton Heston once screamed at the sky, " Damn you, Damn you all
hell...."

Brian Corrigan
67 Alpine V Rust ( I paid too much) Research flowerbed.