Better to Have Loved...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Better to Have Loved...
From: geoff_cline@mailgate.patagonia.com
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 96 09:13:23 PST
     Having solved my problem of last week (new battery and some "seat
     time" so as not to flood the engine when re-starting when engine is
     warm), the Tiger is running great, is tremendous fun and... I need to
     sell it.

     There's a long story but the bottom line is I need a bigger car and
     can't afford/justify owning two cars.

     So, here's the details. B9470757 Red w/black interior w/red piping.
     Immaculate in and out.  LAT 70 wheels (and original steel wheels with
     good rubber and hub caps). Very stock/original (steering wheel,
     shifter,guages, etc.). Brand new Spax all around; new Die hard Gold
     battery. Two restorable hard tops (including trim) (one in VERY good
     condition, one rough); new hard top restoration kit in box. Tonneau
     and soft are clean. Extra carbs, 2 sets aluminum valve covers, posi
     traction unit. Indoor and outdoor car covers (2). Original CA car with
     black plates still on it (NNL 791). Price $18,000.

     I did a lot of looking and research before buying, and i=this is the
     cleanest, most original car I saw.  My heat is already breaking...but
     I'm not in any rush.       If you know someone who wants a beautiful,
     good driving Tiger, have them call me.  Work (805) 667-4777; home
     (310) 822-0901.