Re: Beethoven...

To: Roland Dudley <cobra@cdc.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Beethoven...
From: Joe Hankins <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 21:18:16 -0400
Roland Dudley wrote:

> Hmmm.  Bet I'm the only one on this list with a giant picture of
> Beethoven next to a giant picture of a Cobra on my office wall.
>
> Roland

Pretty slick! On my office wall I have my kindergarten diploma (framed)
directly above my PE, flanked on one side by a blow-up of the Magna
Carta and on the other by a poster-sized picture of a Bugatti. On the
facing wall is a cross-stitched sampler that says "....cry havoc! and
let slip the dogs of war" Now, what might that mean????

Joe