Paint

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Subject: Paint
From: RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov (Kempinski, Robert M.)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 1996 10:37:33 -0500
REPLY FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
 Stuart,

>    Non Sunbeam question of the day:
>
>     I wanted to get some touch up spray cans for my wife's Sable wagon, so

snip

>     Does anyone know how to get spray cans of unusual Ford colors?
>
>     There's a lesson to be learned here.  When selecting a color for your
>     Tiger, make sure it's one that Duplicolor supports, so you will have a
>     source for touch up paint later.

No need to use Duplicolor, particularly if you've had your car repainted.
Find out what kind of paint is on your car - lacquer, 2 coat color clear,
etc. Then find a local body shop or a paint shop that sells that system.
They can color match and make you a small batch of touch up color. Then use
and air brush or one of those aerosol adapters and off you go.

Rob Kempinski
Phewston Texas