Re[2]: Non Sunbeam Stuff on list

To: w1gsl@MIT.EDU, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re[2]: Non Sunbeam Stuff on list
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 96 09:14:52 PST
     My first reaction was to blow you off.

     1) Send me what their "charter" is...then I'll comply.I never got a
     "new-subscriber" packet when someone added me to the list.

     2) Us west-coast TIGER owners are mighty tired of the "east-coaster's"
     and Midwest TIGER owners whining about rusty TIGERS & potholed roads &
     undriveable winters.We all have our crosses to bear.Hey, we're all in
     this together, so we put up with each others "failings" along with the
     positives, just like any HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP.

     3) Just because the newspaper that's thrown on your porch everyday
     doesn't have EVERY ARTICLE EXACTLY to your particular taste, do you
     call them and complain?Most reasonable-thinking people just skip what
     they don't want to read. If not, subscribe to the NATION or AMERICAN
     SPECTATOR or whatever publishes exactly what you want.

     4) Others have sent humor on the lists. If you don't like where the
     joke's going, stop reading right then. Don't be a hypocrite and read
     the whole joke & get a "holier-than-thou" attitude that you were SO
     OFFENDED.T.S. Yeah, you probably read PLAYBOY for the articles.

     5) And lastly, I guess you feel the universe revolves around you and
     that "you would rather browse an empty mailbox than wade through
     junk". I bet quite a few list user's time is more "valuable" than
     yours. We understand time-management better. Use your delete key.

     6) I honestly felt I was sharing valuable info. I will cease & desist
     with the non-TIGER stuff.Next time send your complaints to the whole
     list. I'm not the only offender.

                                 Phil