possible alpine

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: possible alpine
From: foxfire@sover.net (Todd Harrington)
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 1996 20:40:20 -0400 (EDT)
Hi to all,
I have a chance to get two alpines and a load of parts... I don't have much
room at my home in Vermont...I was thinking of selling one and keeping the
other one.

Is there anybody out in the list or this area that would like to buy one for
parts or possible rustoration!!! around 300.00$
One is a 66 with wire wheels,all complete except the carbs... rough body but
restorable.. also no ID plate.
The other is a 66  better body. motor not in car. lots of parts, trans.
trim, carbs.top frames 1600 motor ith all polished aluminum and header
tank.needs rebuild.

My phone # 802 524 7273 leave message for todd.
Todd "Hurricane" Harrington,
66 tiger IA- B382002081-LRXFE.
67 alpine-B-395010712
67 alpine-B-395007914