Raiders......

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Raiders......
From: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 96 11:08:40 -0600
Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     George Lucas and Steven Speilberg Present:

               Steve "Indiana" Laifman
                      and the
              Raiders of the Lost Tiger

     .
     .
     .
     Chapter Seven:

     "The same black Mercedes has been back there since Modena!  It must be
     Duncanson!   He's following us right to it!  Indy, we'll never loose
     him with this trailer!"

     " Let him follow, Guido.  We've got to find out how much they know."

     "Duncanson!" , Indy reflected.  "Why does it have to be
     Duncanson......"
     .
     .
     .
     .
     Chapter Nine:

     The Apennine valley still echoed with the last of the machine gun
     fire, as Indy and Guido crawled from the ditch.  "The trailer looks
     OK.  How did you know they were impostors, Indy?"

     "They were Norm Miller's men.  They pulled the same police check point
     stunt on me in Canada back in '92.  It's a pity, really.  All this
     just to get the numbers....."