The Cat came back....

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: The Cat came back....
From: d_mountjoy@mail.nmusd.k12.ca.us (Darrell Mountjoy)
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 1996 13:54:41 -0800
....and so the old song goes.  Hi all, I'm back.

Read the postings of the last couple days.  It sounds like it's business as
usual and I really shouldn't have been gone for the past three months.
Enjoyed counting rings to establish age.  Would an alternate method be to
take a (radiator) core sample?  But then I can't find any ring counters in
the Smart Yellow Pages to take it to (sorry, West coast local humor).

I'm looking foreward to all the kibitzing and the good technical info.

Thanks again to all for the invaluable information/sources in helping me
establish the pedigree and care/feeding of my HiPo motor.  It keeps the
kitty happy.

Oh, by the way.  Buy lotsa TE/AE calendars. They selected my Tiger as one
of 38 vehicles to be illustrated in the calendar.  Can't wait 'til they're
published.

Anyone else on the list have their car selected for the calendar??
Inquiring minds, you know.

Darrell