1961-63 B.O.P. ( No Sunbeam content )

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: 1961-63 B.O.P. ( No Sunbeam content )
From: Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 1996 09:20:25 -0400
Dear " Beamers,

        Do any of you have experience and/or knowledge pertaining to the
1961 through 1963 line of GM's
Buick, Olds, Pontiac compact cars ?  You know, stuff like where to look for
problems, what commonly goes wrong with them, which parts are hard to find,
etc., etc.  I've already explored any resources that I've been able to
locate on the net, but additional leads and info always help.

   I have no firsthand knowledge of these vehicles, but am considering the
purchase of one.

Please respond directly to me.

                                            Thanks,

                                                            Rick