Re: California Drivin'

To: Keith Bradshaw <bradshaw@utdallas.edu>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: California Drivin'
From: "Randy Zimmermann" <RZIMM@hhh.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 11:12:16 CST
> Date sent:      Mon, 30 Sep 1996 10:36:11 -0500 (CDT)
> From:           Keith Bradshaw <bradshaw@utdallas.edu>
> To:             NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net, 102430.3640@compuserve.com,
>DSand95510@aol.com
> Subject:        Re: California Drivin'
> Copies to:      tigers@autox.team.net
> Send reply to:  Keith Bradshaw <bradshaw@utdallas.edu>

> Remember James Bond driving an Alpine in the Bahamas in one of
> the early Bond flicks....
>
> mBrad

It was in "Dr. No", the first in the Bond series.

Before I bought my Tiger, I popped the video in to show my wife and 4
year old son what a Sunbeam looked like.  My wife just rolled her
eyes, of course, but my son was infatuated and refers to the Tiger
now in our garage as the "James Bond" car.  He's not old enough to
realize the most of the world accords that distinction to the Aston
Martin DB5.  I'm certainly not going to be the one to disillusion
him.

Randy Zimmermann
St. Paul, MN
66 Mk1a (B38202349)