FW: Mapquest

To: "'Tiger List'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Mapquest
From: W Goebner <wpgoebn@PacBell.COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 1996 21:29:37 -0700
Rob,
The "trick" in finding Sunbeam Specialties is in knowing that it is in =
Campbell
and not in Los Gatos.  They are at 765 McGlincey Lane.  I searched for =
it and  found it successfully plus I was able to print the map on my HP =
LaserJet 4L.

I previously tried to print a map on another (I think) service but the =
map wouldn't
print.

Bill Goebner - Woodside, CA  - '65 "No Smog" Tiger