Alpine for sale

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Alpine for sale
From: foxfire@sover.net (Todd Harrington)
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 21:44:35 -0400 (EDT)
Dear all, The time has come to unload one of my ongoing projects

I  have my driver that I'm thinking on selling... A 1967 alpine.. Po had
rebuilt the motor,new webber dcoe 36/38 on series 4 manifold,new carpets,
solid body in need of cosmetic work... very little rust in doglegs, no floor
rot,frame rot,boot rot..... also has new mallory distributer. all tires new
around 4,000 miles on them.

This has been a good car. I may be moving in the summer to AK... wonder if
any natives run tigers up there??? If anyone wants to own her please call...
802-524-7273 in VT.
or you can e-mail me... foxfire@sover.net
                                              I need _____$2,900 for the
car.I do have lots of parts that we could talk about...
Todd "Hurricane" Harrington,
66 tiger IA- B382002081-LRXFE.
67 alpine-B-395010712
67 alpine-B-395007914