Re[2]: Bean-O for Bovines

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM>
Subject: Re[2]: Bean-O for Bovines
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96 14:40:07 PST
     S**** the politicians. Let's just have us a mess of T-BONES & RIBS and
     be done with the whole problem.Just think how low the prices will be!

     I can really stock up (burp) then.

     ED: when are we gonna' get together?

                             Phil LeBrun

                             lebrun@hii.hitachi.com

Subject: RE: Bean-O for Bovines
Author:  "Ed E. Powell" <102430.3640@CompuServe.COM> at ~INTERNET
Date:    10/15/96 11:44 AM

>>Not so fast.  Will it pollute more to produce the Bean-O than will be
>>prevented by the cows' use of it?

Doesn't matter.  It will create new jobs and additional tax revenues.  Let's
think fast: if we can get a family value spin on this, Bill can take credit for
the whole thing before November, and Bob will have time to gripe about it before
the vote.

Well, anyway...

Eddy - CA