What Fram (Allied Signal) has to say about filter bypass..

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: What Fram (Allied Signal) has to say about filter bypass..
From: marrone@wco.com (Frank Marrone)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 20:05:22 -0700 (PDT)
It wasn't easy but I finally found a phone number on the WEB for
Fram/Allied Signal Automotive (800 810 4340).  Jim Trombly of Allied
confirms that the PH8A has a filter bypass with an activation pressure
of 8-10 PSI.

I'd say that about settles it although I have a feeling that there are
some out there who are still willing to refute this.

Have a nice day.
Frank Marrone          MK I Tiger B9471116
marrone@wco.com        1966 LTD
                       Series I Alpine  (2.3L powered by Ford)
                       Yamaha Seca 900