Tiger stuff for sale.

To: tiger club <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger stuff for sale.
From: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 1996 21:38:42 -0500
Greetings! I'm sorry I didn't post this sooner, but I've been out of
commmision due to a monitor failure. Anyhow, here's the list of Tiger
stuff I'd like to sell.

1. Tigers In Print For Sale

a. C.A.T. shop notes, 4th ed. $10
b. Rootes Part Suppliment For Alpine 260 (That's Tiger in the U.S.A)
   photocopy of the parts counter master book. Includes the Alpine
   parts book as well. $15
c. Car and Driver, Nov. 1964. This is the isuue that introduced the
   Tiger. $15
d. Road and Track, July 1978. Excellent Retrospect on the Tiger. $10
   (I have 2 copies for sale.)
e. Vintage Motor Sports, Sept./Oct. '89. Excellent Tiger and racing
   history. Nice historic pictures, with the LeMans Tiger on the
                        cover. $10.
f. Classic and Sportscar, Brittish Car, Super Ford, etc. about a dozen
                        assorted atricles about Tigers. $20 for all.
g. Tiger shop manual. Original and in good shape. $20

Hard Parts

Stock Shifter Assembly. Complete, except has chrome shift knob. Bead
blasted box and rods. Funky 2-3 upshift, needs rebuild (all clips and
springs are new) $100

Tiger stock clutch and pressure plate, and throwout bearing. Used, but
worked fine when in car, Good core for rebuild, or a handy spare, just
in case. $50.

Stock remote oil filter setup. Enough parts for 1 1/2 units. Yes, you
obssesive resto types can know the joys of the Tigers' original filter
setup. Brings tears to your eyes just thinking about it, don't it? $100

Tiger SU fuel pump. condition unkown, but it's in one piece. $25

Rack and pinion cupped and notched "washer". This holds the socket and
ball together that hold the arm with the tie rod. Got that? Did you rip
up this part rebuiding your rack? You'll never find this part. That's
why I had to have this part built! Try finding one! $75

Q.H. lower ball joint. New in box. $25

Tiger rear end inner grease seals. $10

Shelby Minilite Rim. Have 1 rim. Excellent condition, with chrome lugs.
$85

Stock steel rims. $10 ea.

Bag full of interior door pulls, window cranks, door handles. $25

Used Tiger wire harness. $25

Side Trim. 5 pcs. not a complete set Never know when the KMart rash will
strike! $25

Original Tiger distributor. $40

Wiper arms. Assorted bag full. $25

2 Square corner doors. $50

2 Square corner hoods. 1 nice, other has holes cut for hood scoops. Go
Speed Racer! $50 for the pair.

LF Fender. RediStripped and primed in epoxy. Front 7/8 th's is fine,
door line is gone. $25

Whew! that's just the major stuff. Call me at 401-461-8213 if you want
any if this. Shipping xtra, and thanks for the bandwith.