Part number for oil dipstick

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Part number for oil dipstick
From: Mario Jorquera <MJORQUERA@intergate.dot.gov>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 1996 20:14:20 -0500
Some months ago, I asked members of "the list" for
help with determining the proper length of the oil
dipstick.  I received varying responses, none of which
really seemed to make any sense on my car.  My
conclusion is that there's a lot of variability out there, or
my car is a "mutant" Tiger.

In any case, one or two of you kindly suggested I buy a
new dipstick, and gave me a part number.
Unfortunately, I lost the e-mail message, as well as the
paper I printed it on.  So, once again, does anyone
know the appropriate FoMoCo part # for a Mk 1, 260 cid
engine oil dipstick?  My local Ford dealer does not
recognize anything older than about 1973!

TIA,

Mario
B9471239