Oil Filter Adapter info on web site

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Oil Filter Adapter info on web site
From: Mark W Olson <Mark_W_Olson@ccm.sc.intel.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 96 13:55:00 PST
Norm has submitted a small piece on the SVO oil filter adapter,
including a picture of the unit.  I have placed it in the tech tips
section.  Check it out.

http://cablepop.sc.intel.com

PS. Some of you were having trouble accessing the web site a couple of
weeks ago.  We were having trouble with one of our internet service
providers.  That problem has since been resolved.  If any of you are
still having trouble accessing the site, please let me know.

Mark