Re: Tacky tie Designs !!

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tacky tie Designs !!
From: JEFF_CARTER@HP-Cupertino-om5.om.hp.com
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 96 11:21:20 -0700
     Would the tie "TAC" be our way of knowing that the tie is authentic?

     Sorry, it had to be said,

     Jeff

Author:  Non-HP-owner-tigers (owner-tigers@triumph.cs.utah.edu) at
HP-ColSprings,mimegw5
Date:    11/12/96 2:29 PM

>        Can I get a black Velvet Tiger Tie ???
>
>        Has to be a Clip-On in order to maintain tackiness!

No, no, no.  It's not tacky tie; it's tie tacky... the little thing-a-majig
you pierce your tackey tie with so you don't confuse it with the napkin at
the dinner table.  Now for the tackey tie tackys you could take little
bitty tiger paws (Yeah, maybe like 165/70-13's or smaller), super glue 'em
on to one of those tacky tie piercer thingys and voila, ya got it.  No more
wiping your mouth with your tackey tigertie.  If you wanted the luxo
version you could glue a chain between the tackey tie tackey and the,
ummmmmmm, cork thingy in the back of the tackey tie tackey.  Come to think
of it Tiajuana is only 'bout 1-1/2 hr. away.  Bet we could organize a
research expedition to check it out.  AND, for all you black velvet types,
I bet we could find some locals there who'd make us a reeeeeeally good deal
on black velvet tiger ties if we told them they could keep the old picture
frames.   Don't know how to work out the clip-on thing, though.

Darrell