Tiger Technologies Service

To: tigers@autox.team.net, tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: Tiger Technologies Service
From: VUGQ02A@prodigy.com (MR RAY MCCRARY)
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 18:16:29, -0500
Has anyone any knowledge of Tiger Technologies?

Last spring, I sent a check and order for traction bars for my Tiger
to these guys.

After a few weeks had gone by, and no bars, I gave them a call.  Bars
were being made and it would be just a few more days before they
would be shipped.  Yes they had received my check.

A few more weeks went by, and I called them again.  This time, the
wrong Heim joints had been received, more were on order, and my bars
would be shipped next week.

Two more calls, no bars.

Now it's November, the Tiger is still doing the Watusi/Macarena under
power 'cause I still have not received the adjustable bars that were
ordered, and now I've lost this guy's 'phone number.

Two questions for the group:  1) Does any one have this guys number?
  -and-  2) Is this guy a flake? (if he is does anyone know where I
can order some Heim jointed adjustable bars?)

Help will come as an early Christmas present..............

Regards, Ray