GREAT FORMS

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: GREAT FORMS
From: rootes1@best.com (Norman Miller)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 19:11:48 -0800 (PST)
All,

I have at last, made the Tigers United XXII registration materials available
on my Web Site.  There are four files (zipped Word60 documents), the links
to which can be accessed from two locations.  "The Car" link, off of my home
page and the "Tigers United XXII" link off of the bottom of "The Car" link.

The main registration forms include, "The Classification Form" and "The
Registration Form".  The other pieces are general information pages covering
Tigers United Awards and Event Accommodations.

I hope you all can make our gathering next June and if you would be so kind,
make some extra copies of these documents to share with others.

Norman C. Miller

Rootes Group Depot
"The International Registry Of Sunbeam Tigers"
"The Book Of Norman, Volume I"
"Tiger Press"
"Web Page" (http://www.best.com/~rootes1/rootes-group.html)