Tiger Technologies Traction Bars

To: tigers@autox.team.net, tigers@alpine.b17a.ingr.com
Subject: Tiger Technologies Traction Bars
From: VUGQ02A@prodigy.com (MR RAY MCCRARY)
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 00:08:49, -0500
Recently, I wrote you to obtain help in obtaining a set of long
ordered traction bars from TT.

I am happy to report that the owners contacted me the next day.

The bars have been received, and I must say that the quality is
topnotch.

I suspect that the problem was two fold:
1) The men who run TT are employed in a regular occupation that is
not Tiger parts related.  TT is somewhere between a hobby and a
business (but closer to a business).  The parts are built in small
batches, and this also causes delays.
2) Time.  The heim joints needed were on back order for a time, and
my order was lost.

Gripes aside, both guys did their best to make it up to me by both
prompt shipment and a discount.
Again, I must state that the quality of the part is of the highest
degree.  I am quite satisfied with both "fit and finish).

Would I order from them again?  Yes.  BUT I would follow up on the
order.  (In fairness,  this entire episode may have been an
aberration.)

Thanks all,

Esp. Jeff and Jan,

Ray  66 Mk 1a, Imp, Bugeye, XKE, XJ6, Morris Minor, MGB, etc. etc.
(it changes, you know!)