Original Tiger Colors

To: "Owners Tiger" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Original Tiger Colors
From: "Ed Schafer" <intrepid@gol.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 1996 17:23:18 +0900
Hello all,

I am currently having my 66 Tiger (B382000454) restored (Bennett, Atkisson,
etal) and am trying to decide on a color.  The car was originally Arctic
White but I am considering others.  Pg 137 of Norman's Book lists the
exterior colors originally delivered on Tigers.  I would like to get a
color chip or color picture of each for consideration.

Can anyone tell me if these original colors can still be produced and how I
can get some samples for inspection?  Additionally, I would like to get
color chips from paint vendors and OEMs like Volvo, Porche or Mercedes.
Any ideas how I can get these also?  I live in Tokyo so I can't drive to my
local paint shop to research this.

Any help, leads, pointers or "I hated choosing a color too" stories would
be greatly appreciated.

Ed Schafer
If it ain't Boeing, I ain't goin...