Tigers, in general...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tigers, in general...
From: "James Thoroski" <caprirsx@hotmail.com>
Date: 17 Dec 1996 22:14:27 -0000
Hey ya there guys...

New the the Tiger forum, but have always been interested in them, and haven't
really gotten too much info on them.

There is a person here who lives near where I live who owns a Sunbeam Tiger,
and it a black car with a hardtop.  Wether it is removable or not, I do not
know.  I know very little about these cars.

I am attempting to get it from him for a good price.  For as along as I have
lived in the area, the car has never moved.  This has been at least 3 years
now.

I am considering this car, or a 76-77 Capri II as a project car.

Hopefully in the spring I will be able to purchase the car...

What I would like to know is what should I be looking for in this car?  Are
there certain things to look out for, to check...etc?

Thanks for any and all info...

James.