RE: Book Review, aka Flights of Fancy

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Book Review, aka Flights of Fancy
From: Norman Miller <rootes1@best.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 09:42:02 -0800 (PST)
At 07:20 PM 1/1/97 EST, Ed Powell wrote:

>Interesting.  Clearly the "folklore vs fact" pendulum swings both ways.
And I'm
>driving a December 1966 Tiger that rolled off the lot stock with a 289 engine,
>in the face of "facts" that refute such a machine.

I was under the impression that Ed's car is still in storage, making it
unavailable for inspection.  The "Jensen" record for his chassis number
clearly lists a run-of-the-mill 260.  Can't wait to have a closer look.  If
it's now out and about, gives us a shout and we'll arrange to resolve any
questions.

Norm