Front End Work

To: tigers@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Front End Work
From: Scott Lampert <scottpmc@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 14:12:12 -0800
I am looking for a good front end person to work on my 65MK1.
I can drive the car, but I am getting new rims and tires and don't
want to drive to far.I looking to get it all tightend up and aligned.
Any where in the Los Angeles area would be great, I could to Orange
Co.or to Bakersfield. (I am about 50 mi.south of Bakersfield.).

Also I needed to replace my stock oil lines to and from the remote
filter,found a guy in Northridge Ca. ORME Brothers (818)885-1414, they
did them while I waited. It was about $60.00 for both.

Happy New Year to all the small cars with big motors.
Scott