Note from Tiger Tom

To: alpines@autox.team.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Note from Tiger Tom
From: Tigertoms@aol.com
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 02:58:51 -0500 (EST)
Electrons are marvelous little buggers. My recent group announcement and sale
of a cache of Alpine/Tiger spares instantaneously notified some zillion
Rootes owners. And through the marvel of more electrons it seems virtually
everyone one of those electrons with Rootes owners attached wanted something
from this cache.  Unfortunately, I am human.....at least my wife Joanne will
vouch for me, and I can not come back to all the queries at once. I have to
do it one at a time.

Here is the deal.  I feel compelled to honor the default first come first
serve approach. In some cases, it is a matter of seconds.....ahhhh, the
marvel of electrons.  I will review all responses and get back to those who
responded first with directions for payment and verification of shipping
arrangements. All others, I will keep on hold as contingency buyers in case
of the first buyer default.

Many of you responded with questions about certain items and a committment to
purchase if condition or description met  certain requirements. I will
consider these requests as a first request if the item meets the
requirements.

I will confirm all queries in due time. I need this week just to dig out and
organize all the responses.  So please be patient if  you do not hear from me
for the next several days. I am digging.....also trying to sign on
Americal-On-Line.

Tom Ehrhart.......................a.k.a. Tiger Tom