Sunbeam Supreme

To: "'Tiger Net'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sunbeam Supreme
From: "Kirk G. Even" <keven@eagle1.eaglenet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 20:03:38 -0800
Has anybody had any dealings with Ralph J. Cartons of Sunbeam Supreme in =
Leicester, England. If so could you share your experience.=20

I have also seen comments from the group on Rob Martel, on Tiger =
Technologies, on Sunbeam Specialties, on Tiger Tom's and others. The =
list of Service and Parts Suppliers provided by Mark Olson on his web =
site was pretty extensive. I would also appreciate experiences, good or =
bad, with these vendors, and others, as well. Post only the good =
experiences, but please call me at (800) 638-7734 with the bad, 9-6PM =
EST.  Thanks.

Kirk
B382100587