whatever

To: Tiger list <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: whatever
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 13:53:22 -0800
1. For any of you interested in _anything_ Rootes, I just got my necktie from
the Imp Club in the
UK, and it's first class! the repeat pattern of Imps is in images about 3.5"
long from the front 3/4
view, and in various colors; much nicer than I had anticipated. I cannot wait
until Monday when I
can wear it to the office (OK, some exaggeration here!).

2. Speaking of ties, the note about my project in the TE/AE and STOA
newsletters (don't know if I
made it into CAT)netted me _one_ response.
I guess I've waited long enough, I'll contact the artist w/the #'s I currently
have.

3. About the Unilite ignition thread: I only put in the 2nd resistor because
the instructions
required it, not because I know anything about auto electrics. But it does work.

4. I just bought, for the 1st time, Tiger beer. Full road-test report
(figuratively speaking, guys)
to follow.

5. Leather swatches in hand, I now find that Martha Wheat is as hard to contact
on the phone as I
am. Six swatches and I am, of course, picking the brightest red offered! If
anyone is repainting in
a dark, subtle color, you might consider the maroon Connolly leather; it's soft
enough that one
could become interested in skinny-Tigering! :)

6. I think I'm going to fit Dynamat throughout the interior. Cannot figure out
which, if any, J.C.
Junk products are the genuine article. Any other place to get, besides
Crutchfield?

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"