Re: Tail light lenses

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net, wickland@eng.adaptec.com (Steve Wickland x3128),
Subject: Re: Tail light lenses
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 97 10:18:40 PST
     Steve;

     -Here's actually what happened.

     -Many, many years ago, when the cars were shipped to the U.S., they
     were left alone for long periods of time in big, dark warehouses.

     -Obviously, there has been some cross-breeding between the
     inside-screw & outside-screw cars  & YOU have one of the hybrid
     offspring resulting from this mating.

     -I've heard that elephants made lots of noise when undertaking this
     activity, but gee, can you imagine the noise, clashing of gears,
     flashing of lights, spewing of exhaust when this SUNBEAM TIGER mating
     was going on? If there were any ALPINES in storage at the same time,
     this would also explain the existence of the rarer ALPINES that have
     been converted to TIGERS.

                           Phil LeBrun