Re: Curious "Logic"

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Curious "Logic"
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 15:07:21 -0500
Ramon, did you realize that barter is considered a taxable form of trade
by the
IRS?  Hope you guys have been including all these $1200 forms of income
on your
tax returns.  The next time you're ready to give away more Tiger parts,
put me
on the list. They're hard to find out here in the middle of nowhere.  I
might
even remember to report it as income .... naaaaah!

Mark (II)