Video Time

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Video Time
From: HW200@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 19:54:09 -0500 (EST)
We seem to have all our ducks in a row for a Tigers United Video production.
Obviously given this epic adventure, there will be a lot to shoot. We have
come up with several options on format content etc..but I want to open it to
the floor to get an idea what everyone wants to see of the event, and if
there are other related Tiger events that we should include as part of the
video. Finally,  in order to pay for production we need to sell it to break
even. We need to find out how many would like to see a "State of The Tiger
1997" video, and how much would you pay. My best guess is we will need about
$10 each to cover costs, so let me know your thoughts,
Thanks-

Henry