Not that curious about logic

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Not that curious about logic
From: Larry Wright <Larry.Wright@mail.wdn.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:16:05 -0800
a) Sure, go ahead posting about Bill; just make a good-faith effort
to "tie in" to Tiger-related topics. For instance "how many cheese-
burgers would Bill have to eat to shift the weight bias 1%, were he
sitting in a Tiger?".

b) TE/AE calendar: I agree w/Jay except my 1&2 choices are the green
racing Alpine and the early 1960's shot in France of the black Alpine.

c)$10 for a video? Sure, even though I didn't even go. I hope the sound
track for the racing sequences are good , though.

Larry Wright "I can't get no-- Satis-traction"