Original Workshop Manual found

To: Tiger list <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Original Workshop Manual found
From: richards@northcoast.com
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 17:38:22 -0800
Hey tigeroos-I was in a local Northern California (way north, north of Eureka)
looking
for a manual for my 65 260 Interceptor inboard/outboard and I was ushered to a
closed area.  Anyways I found and original "The Sumbeam 260" workshop manual.
Issued in 1964 and in excellent condition.  The text is slick paged and the
pictures are
much clearer than my recopied "The Sunbeam 260-289" workshop manual.  If anyone
is a stickler for originality and they have an early Tiger it could probably be
had for a
price.  If not, I'll bring it to Eureka for United, as I live a half-hour away.

I hope the 67 tiger note has faded............

Kind Regards-Chris